- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons Runnin Wild Pork Candy Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Runnin Wild Pork Candy Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub, onion powder, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder, salt, and brown sugar. Place tenderloins in a bag and shake, coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil grill grate and arrange meat on grate. Cook for 20 minutes, turning meat every 5 minutes. Remove from grill, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!