Shout-out to Lili M. for sharing her recipe with us, straight from Brazil!
- 2 cups of white rice
- 4 cups of water
- Half Yellow Onion
- Half a bunch of cilantro
- 4 bags RunninWIld Original Steak ‘N A Bag
- 1 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
No added salt or seasoning necessary!
*Recipe serves 4 people
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and add 2 cups of rice
- Dice cilantro and onion
- Slice beef jerky pieces into halves or thirds
- In a saute pot, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and add 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Saute beef jerky slices, onion, and cilantro together
- After rice is ready, add rice to the sauteed mixture in spoonfuls and mix. Enjoy!!
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 pound of venison
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning
- 1 meatloaf seasoning pack
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 5 slices of bread
- Bread crumbs
- Cedar Plank (soaked for 3 hours)
* Recipe makes 2 meatloaf’s
- Preheat grill and saute the veggies so they are a little soft, then add them to the meat. Add the meatloaf seasoning mix, Runnin Wild Wild Game Seasoning, 1/2 can of tomato sauce, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Hand knead the mix until it is blended together (it should be very wet).
- Dice up about 5 pieces of bread into small cubes and add this and bread crumbs to the mix until it firms up enough to hold a solid shape (it should be a little gooey).
- Shape a loaf on the cedar plank and pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Crisscross bacon over the top of meatloaf and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill for 45 minutes at a temperature around 350-400 degrees. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE