*For the best texture, use fresh refrigerated lump crab meat.
- 2 teaspoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Seafood Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-pound fresh lump crab meat
- 2/3 cup Saltine cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Stir the Runnin Wild Seafood Seasoning, Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Place the crab meat on top, followed by the Saltine cracker crumbs, and gently fold together. Be careful not to break up the crab meat!
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 F and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop the crab cake mixture into 6 piles on the baking sheet. (Don’t flatten!) Use your hands to compact each pile so there aren’t any lumps falling out. Brush each crab cake with melted butter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm and enjoy!