What You Will Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Runnin’ Wild Warm Spice Meat Rub
What To Do:
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in chili seasoning mix and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion if desired.