What You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoons Runnin’ Wild Garlic Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Runnin’ Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
- Mix flour, Runnin’ Wild Peppered Sea Salt, garlic powder, pepper, and Runnin’ Wild Garlic Butter in shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour mixture. Reserve excess flour to use for thickening.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken stock; stir to loosen any browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stir in wine, basil, and onion powder. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. If thicker sauce is desired, whisk in 1 to 2 tablespoons of the reserved flour. Return chicken to skillet; simmer until heated through. Serve over cooked pasta if desired.