What You Will Need:
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Runin’ Wild Canyon Carvin’ Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 4 tbsp. unsalted or salted butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place a baking rack on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Spray the rack with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pat all of the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle baking powder and pepper over the wings. Coat each piece evenly and thoroughly.
- Place chicken wings on the rack. Place the baking pan in the oven, on the lowest rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes. 8. Turn the oven temperature up to 425 degrees F.
- Place the baking pan on the upper middle rack. Bake for 15 minutes.