What You Will Need:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tbsp. Runnin’ Wild Seafood Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and salt.
- Place scallops in a large bowl, and toss with butter mixture and Runnin’ Wild Seafood Seasoning. Let stand for about 2 minutes.
- Thread scallops onto skewers, or use a wire grill basket. Cook on preheated grill for about 4 minutes per side.
- Return butter mixture to saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and keep warm while scallops cook. Toss with grilled scallops and serve.