What You Will Need:
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 lb. of Venison
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp. RW Wild Game Seasoning
- Meatloaf Seasoning Pack
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Small Can Tomato Sauce
- 5 Slices of Bread
- Bread Crumbs
- Cedar Plank (soaked for 3 hours)
*Recipe makes 2 meatloafs
What To do:
- Preheat grill.
- Saute the veggies so they are a little soft then add them to the meat, also add seasoning mix, RW Wild Game Seasoning, 1/2 can of tomato sauce, eggs, and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Hand knead the mix until it is blended together (it should be very wet).
- Dice up about 5 pieces of bread into small cubes and add this and bread crumbs to the mix until it firms up enough to hold a solid shape (it should be a little gooey).
- Shape a loaf on the cedar plank and pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Crisscross bacon over the top of meatloaf and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill for 45 minutes at a temperature around 350-400 degrees.