What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 lbs. Boneless Beef Top Sirloin, cut into thin bite-size slices
- 1/2 tsp. Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning
- 1 Lime
- 1 (28 oz.) can Tomatillos
- 2 Fresh Jalapeños, seeded
- 4 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 (10.5 oz.) Can Beef Broth
- 12 (6 inch) Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 Large Onion, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 Bunch Rresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 (32 oz.) Package Corn Tortillas
- 2 cups Queso Fresco (optional)
What To do:
- Place sliced meat into a bowl, and season with Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt, Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Squeeze the lime juice over the meat, and turn until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillo and jalapeño. Puree until thick. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Pour in tomatillo mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 mins. Stir in beef broth.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 30 mins. Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
- Heat tbsp. oil in a large skillet over high heat. Stir in 1/3 of the beef, and saute for 1 min. Transfer to serving dish. Repeat with remaining beef. Meanwhile, heat tortillas in the oven or microwave, according to package instructions.
- To serve, place two tortillas on top of each other. Add desired amount of meat, spoon over some tomatillo mixture. Top with onions, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. Garnish with a wedge of lime.