What you’ll need:
- 10 lbs. Untrimmed Beef Brisket
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) Can Beer (optional)
- 1 Large Onion, Quartered
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 2 (18 oz.) Bottles Runnin Wild Barbeque Sauce (original)
- 1 cup Molasses
- 2 tbsp. Liquid Smoke Flavoring
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place brisket in a large roasting pan (disposable aluminum foil pan is fine). Pour beer over the meat, and place onion sections on top. Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine the meat, and place onion sections on top. Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, molasses and liquid smoke; pour over the roast. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the center rack of the preheated oven, and bake for 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is fork tender. Remove from the oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before slicing across the grain 1/8 inch slices.