What You Will Need:
- 1 Head Cabbage
- 2 tbsp. Light Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Runnin Wild Vegetable Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom off of the cabbage and set it so that the flat end is on the cutting board; cut into 1-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in a single layer in a large casserole dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage slices and top with garlic. Season cabbage with salt and pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cabbage core is easily pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.