What You Will Need:
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 large Onion, Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 1 large Celery Stalk, Minced
- Cajun Seasoning to taste
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Corn Kernels
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp. Runnin Wild Seafood Seasoning
- 1 lb. Fresh Lump Crabmeat
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce -salt and black pepper to taste -Additional chopped green onions
What To Do:
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; then gradually whisk in the flour. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, whisking constantly; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Combine the onion, Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning, Runnin Wild Seafood Seasoning, and celery and cook 1 minute. Add the Cajun seasoning to taste. Stir in the broth, and corn. Bring to a simmer, then pour in the milk, and cream.
- When the mixture begins to simmer, reduce heat to low and simmer 7 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon at a time, blending thoroughly. Continue to cook, on low heat, whisking until mixture thickens.
- Stir in crabmeat, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 6 to 8 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.