What You Will Need:
- Oil for Frying
- 1 (6 oz.) Package Chicken
- Flavored Stuffing Mix
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning
What To Do:
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F.
- Pour stuffing mix into a plastic resealable bag and crush into fine crumbs using a rolling pin. Mash crushed stuffing mix, chicken, 1/3 cup hot sauce, and eggs together in a large bowl using a potato masher until just combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Fry meatballs in the hot oil until browned and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
- Drizzle meatballs with about 1 teaspoon hot sauce and sprinkle with Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning.