What you’ll need:
- 2-1/2 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Runnin Wild Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper Oil for deep-fat frying
What to do:
- Cut wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, barbecue sauce and honey. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add wings a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry wings, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Transfer wings to a large bowl; add sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 dozen.