What you’ll need:
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded & chopped
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What to do:
- Heat a small Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add venison; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon. Cover and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, and jalapeno to pan; cook 10 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning, chili powder and other ingredients.
- Add venison, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, and tomato paste, stirring until well combined; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add red kidney beans, cook uncovered for 15 minutes.