What you’ll need:
- 4 cups mixed blanched and refreshed vegetables, such as broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, carrot rounds or green beans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
What to do:
- Toss vegetables together in a medium bowl.
- In a medium saute pan, heat the butter, Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning, and water together over medium heat. Add the vegetables to the pan and turn the heat to medium high.
- Toss the vegetables, by gently moving the pan back and forth over the flame. Cook the vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving bowl and serve immediately.