- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 4 pounds beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Make a dry rub by combining the Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning, chili powder, salt, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, sugar, dry mustard, and bay leaf.
- Season the raw brisket on both sides with the rub. Place in a roasting pan and roast, uncovered for 1 hour.
- Add beef stock and enough water to yield about 1/2 inch of liquid in the roasting pan. Lower oven to 300 degrees, cover pan tightly and continue cooking for 3 hours, or until fork tender.
- Trim the fat and slice meat thinly across the grain. Top with juice from the pan. Enjoy!