What you’ll need:
- 1 package Runnin Wild Summer Sausage, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Cheddar cheese (to match), sliced to the diameter of the sausage
- Round snack crackers (to match)
- Course-ground mustard
What to do:
- Place sausage slices on a hot grill. Grill until the sausages start to curl into a cup shape, about three minutes.
- Flip the sausage and place the cheese inside the cupped side.
- Cover the grill and allow the cheese to melt.
- Meanwhile, spread the cracker with mustard, to taste.
- Remove the sausage cups from the grill and sandwich them between the crackers just before serving.