What you’ll need:
- 3 lb. pork back ribs
- 8 oz jar of honey
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Runnin Wild Pork Candy Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium onion, gated or finely chopped
- 1 bottle Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce (Original, Smokey or Hot)
What to do:
- Place all ingredients together in a large roasting pan.
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together ingredients in a large bowl and coat all ribs with the semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour turning occasionally.