What you’ll need:
- Loin of pork
- Crock pot
- 2 bottles of Runnin Wild Gourmet Sauce (Original, Smokey, or Hot)
What to do:
- Put the loin of pork in a crock pot with a bottle and a half of Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce.
- Slow cook for six hours.
- Remove the poek, fork shred it, and drizzle some of the sauce from the crock pot on top.
- Add additional Runnin Wild Sauce left over from the second bottle to taste.
- Load your favorite rolls and dig in!
Chef’s Note: If you want even more flavor try adding some coleslaw to your roll!