What you’ll need:
- 3 lb. pork back ribs
- 8 oz. jar honey
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Runnin Wild Pork Candy
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 12 oz. Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
What to do:
- Place all ingredients together in a large roasting pan.
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour turning or stirring occasionally.
Chef’s note: You can use a broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely and adjust cooking time.