What you’ll need:
- Runnin Wild Pork Candy Seasoning
- Runnin Wild Warm Spice Seasoning
- Runnin Wild Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 1/4/ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Black Cherry Preserve
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Glaze: 1 cup Runnin Wild Smokey BBQ Sauce, 1/4/ cup Maple Syrup, 2 tbsp Black Cherry Preserve, heat to combine. Glaze while warm.
What to do:
- Mr. Hellman uses a 3:1 Runnin Wild Pork Candy and Warm Spice Seasoning combination to make his own special rib rub recipe. Apply liberally.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours, then smoke/grill the ribs as you normally would. Hellman likes his on a Primo grill at 250 degrees.
- At 1 hour on the grill he spritzes the ribs with an apple juice and orange juice mixture.
- At 1.5 hours he applies a finishing glaze and spritzes the ribs again. Wait another 30 minutes and reglaze the ribs.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.