What you’ll need:
- 2 (12-ounce) cans beer
- 1 (5-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 3 teaspoons Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to do:
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish; add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning and salt, and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.